In the business world, LinkedIn is the first place we go to look someone up. We all know this. We’re all on LinkedIn.
Yet…most of us are not using LinkedIn to its fullest – not even close actually.
No matter where you are in your career journey, if the only thing you’re doing on LinkedIn is updating your profile every now and then and waiting for others to connect with you, you’re missing the boat. Big time.
We can help.
Back again is LinkedIn expert, recruiter, and ExecuNet Career Strategist Pat Romboletti. A couple times a year Pat leads a session of ExecuNet Master Class that’s designed to help you make your profile count so that you stand out and attract calls for opportunities.
Always one of our most popular classes, attendees had this to say about the last session she led:
- “The most powerful LinkedIn session I have been exposed to. Great focus, useable by anyone.”
- “It was a nice blend of ‘familiar techniques’ with innovative strategies.”
- “She presents a different perspective at positioning oneself, and it looks like consumer branding.”
- “Pat Romboletti is a LinkedIn subject matter expert and helps you understand how recruiters use LinkedIn, which as a job searcher is important.”
- “One of the best I have seen so far on leveraging LinkedIn.”
I know Tony Vlahos, Master Class host, sends invitations to the Classes to ExecuNet members, but I too wanted to encourage you to attend this session so you could gain the insight and framework for leveraging the full power of LinkedIn for a career change or advancement. You’ll learn how to be proactive and noticed, research your target companies and hiring manager, and deepen your network so you get introductions.
All too often our Strategists report the members they work with are not making good use of LinkedIn. It doesn’t have to be that way! It’s vital to showcase yourself in a manner showing how you are unique and relevant. LinkedIn is basically a 24/7 live global networking event with over 440 million attendees. Let Pat show you how to make the most of it!
No Replies to "You're Not Making Good Use of the World's Best Online Networking Tool"