All the critical issues you wrestle with, every wicked problem you’ve been tasked with fixing, have one thing in common: NOBODY has enough time or attention! EVERYBODY is overloaded. And that’s not going to go away. Actually, it’s going to get worse.
Let’s finally address this! We need to start building workplaces where people get better and better at staying focused, getting more done in less time — all while engaging the hearts, minds, and actions of others.
Bill Jensen has spent the past 25 years studying simpler ways to get things done. He has uncovered the secrets you need to know now! You will leave this one-hour webinar with the ability to:
- Cut one hour of work down to 5 minutes
- Deliver the ultimate one-page summary
- Figure out faster what customers need and want
- Build the ONE organizational skillset that rules all others
- Build the ONE skillset that will help you through any career transition
- And much more…
In this powerful, highly engaging session, Bill will show you the biggest, quick-hit tips for getting everyone to work smarter, so everything gets done AND everyone remains sane and energized.
No Replies to "Work Smarter, Not Harder: A New Lens for the 21st Century"