Women bring some unique strengths to the table that can enhance and propel their careers, emerging research shows.
Why then do women lag behind men in holding high-level leadership positions?
In this dynamic ExecuNet Master Class session, Dr. Mary Key shares her knowledge and experience in leadership development for women and working with executive women in the Key Women’s Leadership Forum. She will discuss what makes women successful in leading, and advise how to avoid pitfalls that can prevent you from waylaying your career. Listen to the recording of this session and you will:
- Become more aware of the current status of women in business
- Understand some of the pitfalls women face and how to address them
- Learn strategies to build on your strengths as a female leader
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Thank you for having Dr. Mary Key lead a session on Women and Leadership. I’ve been requesting such a Master Class in quite a few surveys. So I was happy to see it offered in 2018. Thank you as always, ExecuNet Team, for the excellent and relevant live Webinars.”
- “Well-organized, concise and major points clearly articulated.”
- “Mary was spot on in her mix of data and anecdotal information. Nicely done!”
- “Value-driven information.”
- “I would recommend this Master Class to others in order to provide insight on how to better position women to succeed and thereby add to the success of the organization.”
This recording is available ondemand for all Platinum members.
No Replies to "Women and Leadership - Do We Have a Competitive Advantage?"