The journey to the boardroom can, at times, be an overwhelming undertaking filled with questions about what to expect, how to prepare, and how to be an effective board member.
During this Master Class session led by Women in the Boardroom CEO & Founder Sheila Ronning, you will get answers to burning boardroom questions, including:
- What are the four main types of boards?
- What are the responsibilities of a board director?
- What are the risks of serving on a board?
- Why pursue board service?
- What is the time commitment and compensation for board service?
If you would like to serve on a corporate board, this Master Class is designed to help you uncover if it’s for you, and where to start.
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Event Had to Say:
- “I’m very impressed with the sign-up, reminders, pdf sent several hours prior to the class and the on time begin and end. The format and subject matter expert were excellent. A great use of my time and very appreciated!”
- “I am not always in the position to receive this sort of guidance in the workplace, so the master class sessions really help.”
- “Good solid overview that also sets realistic expectations on what you need to do and what you can expect. Also the presenter, Sheila Ronning excellent.”
- “Good content with actionable information.”
No Replies to "A Woman's Guide to Achieving Corporate Board Service"