The Executive Path to the Next Great Opportunity
When you're applying for your next awesome opportunity, you don't just want to get noticed by online systems and recruiters: You want to stand out in the eyes of the hiring committee and wow them as the one, perfect person for the job. Every CXO wants to tell their story in a very compelling manner. But how, exactly, do you do that?
In this ExecuNet Master Class session, Coach Harriette Lowenthal will share invaluable job search advice – so that you can stand out among the pack and land your ideal next role. Whether you’re actively looking for a new job or want to be market-ready, this session is for you.
During this one-hour webinar, you will discover proven-effective methods to:
- Confidently present your personal brand.
- Stand out during your job search with a fresh and powerful story that excites the right people about you.
- Draw employers in and illustrate your unique promise of value in the marketplace.
- Produce an interview-winning résumé.
- Effectively spread your story through your résumé, online profile, cover letters and additional marketing collateral.
- Rock the interview with stories that make an emotional connection, show results, and make you instantly memorable!
Join us to learn how to make it easy for hiring decision makers to picture you in the job they're trying to fill – by telling them a great story.
Details:Host: Harriette Lowenthal
Date: Thursday, February 09, 2023
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work
Share This Article
About the Presenter:Harriette Watford Lowenthal provides strategic guidance and coaching to help senior-level executives land their next opportunity.
Leveraging her experience in public, private, not-for-profit and education sectors, her expertise includes organization/individual assessment, measurement and research; strategy development and execution; selection and succession management processes; diversity and inclusion; and executive/leadership development. Harriette has consulted with organizations including: Caterpillar, Hallmark Cards, Eli Lilly, General Motors, BP, McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing), DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler AG and Chrysler LLC), Hathaway Brown School, Kaiser Permanente, The Ohio State Medical Center, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Bank One (now Chase Manhattan Bank), and countless others.