Famed Entrepreneur on How to Solve Any Problem
We're all dealing with unprecedented challenges, but for inventor and entrepreneur Doug Patton, problems are positive if you have the right tools to conquer them.
In his forthcoming book, Conquering the Chaos of Creativity: A Complete Guide to Creative Problem-Solving for Everyone, he opens up his creative toolbox for the first time, helping everyone—particularly business leaders—break down complex problems, gain creativity, and move past obstacles. Patton will outline his personal problem-solving plan, providing advice for overcoming mental blocks, breaking down problems, and unfurling your potential.
In this ExecuNet Master Class session, Patton will outline:
- The starter toolkit executives can use to unlock their creative abilities
- Failure as fuel: the importance of persistence and how getting it wrong can lead to getting it right
- Tackling any problem in business and using problem-solving to better manage a team
- How to tap into one’s passion day in and day out
- Insights from working with the top creative minds at companies like Apple, Disney, and IBM
- How to eliminate mental blocks and transcend failure
Details:Host: Doug Patton
Date: Thursday, May 06, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work