The Most Powerful You: Close Your Power Gaps and Rock Your Career At the Highest Level
Join Kathy Caprino, internationally-recognized career and leadership coach, author, speaker and educator, for this special session of ExecuNet Master Class.
Kathy shares what her research and work with thousands of professional women over the past 10 years has revealed are the 7 most damaging power gaps professional women face, and offers concrete, proven steps to take to close these gaps and reach your highest potential and most thrilling visions.
Kathy takes us on an express track through the critical steps necessary to move from confused, stuck and unhappy in your professional life, to clearer, more confident and impactful, ready to do what’s necessary to shift to more joy, empowerment and success.
Kathy will cover the following topics in this session:
- The 7 damaging power gaps that 98% of professional women face today and exactly how these hold you back from a better career
- How these gaps are formed and sustained, and how we can shift out of powerless to more impact and reward and meaning in our work
- How to get on the path to transformation as quickly as possible, without costly setbacks and missteps
- Proven, essential (and simpler-than-you’d-imagine) steps to creating a more rewarding, joyful and impactful career often in as little as four months, that aligns with who you really are and your most authentic values and goals, at the deepest level
- How to succeed and move forward even in times like these that are so uncertain and ever-changing
- Finally, how to get the support you need to rise and thrive
Details:Host: Kathy Caprino
Date: Thursday, July 09, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work
Share This Article
About the Presenter:Kathy Caprino, M.A. is an internationally recognized career and leadership coach, writer, speaker and educator dedicated to the advancement of women in business.
A former corporate Vice President, she is also a trained marriage and family therapist, seasoned executive coach, Senior Forbes contributor, top media source and the author of Breakdown, Breakthrough and The Most Powerful You:7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss (HarperCollins Leadership, July 2020; Murdoch Books, Aug 1, 2020).
With her Finding Brave podcast and other key resources and services, Kathy’s core mission is to support a “finding brave” global movement that inspires and empowers women to close their power gaps, create more impact and make the difference they long to in the world.
Registration:Contact: Member Services