There is No Vacation in Job Search
STOP! Summer is not the time to give up on your job search - leave that to your competition.
In this session of ExecuNet Master Class, ExecuNet Managing Director Don Weintraub will show you strategies and techniques for succeeding in your search when the mercury rises, including how to:
- Avoid a "generic" Value Proposition - one that doesn't stand out in written or verbal form
- Make your "Personal Marketing Collateral" contemporary and able to support your candidacy, from resume posting, to interviewing and hiring
- Take advantage of all the rich opportunities summer offers for networking - one-on-one, in groups, with friends and strangers
- Defeat your competition at each stage of the interview process so that YOU "get the offer"
All registrants will receive the recorded program. Simply complete your registration to receive it after the session.
Details:Host: Don Weintraub
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work
Share This Article
About the Presenter:Don Weintraub is a Managing Director and an Executive Career Coach with ExecuNet. Previously, he was the Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Associates, a performance improvement consulting, coaching and executive search company.
With 15 years of executive recruiting experience and many more years as a senior executive and hiring manager, Don is a recognized expert in:
- Personal Branding and Marketing
- Compensation negotiation and
Registration:Contact: Member Services