Landing Board Seats
The stark reality is that are only 58,000 Outside Board seats in the US, so if you get the interview, you need to get on 2nd base. But what do YOU do to get the calls? Session leader Mike Lorelli will address how to:
- Clarify your reasons for seeking Board work
- Build your Board credentials
- Create the right messaging, including:
- Your Board Bio (different than your standard Bio)
- Your Board resume (different than your resume)
- Your LinkedIn profile (it’s not just about your outbound marketing! You want to be “found” as recruiters find candidates on LinkedIn)
- Your elevator speech
- Go to market, ace the interview and land your board seat
Attend this session to learn how to create the winning plan and build your confidence to deliver the knock-out punch in the interview process.
Details:Host: Michael K. Lorelli
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work
Share This Article
About the Presenter:Mike Lorelli’s background includes two assignments as a PepsiCo division president. He has been on the Boards of two publicly held companies and chaired two Compensation Committees. He has also served on 7 private Boards.
He is presently on the Boards of CP Kelco, iControl, KPI Soft, and Cannabiniers.
Mike has an MBA from NYU’s Stern School of Business, and a Bachelor of Engineering from NYU’s School of Engineering and Science. He is Masters level certified at both the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), and The American College of Corporate Directors (ACCD).
He is presently an Operating Partner at Falconhead Capital.
Registration:Contact: Member Services