Retirement: A Natural Evolution of Career Development
This ExecuNet Master Class session led by Certified Retirement Coach Ford R. Myers delves into the ways that retirement impacts every facet of your life. Attendees will learn what it takes to create a meaningful retirement and will discover:
- How different retirement is now than it was in the past, and how planning your retirement is as vital as it was to plan your career
- How unprepared most executives are for the loss of work identity, and how to still enjoy fulfillment and purpose in retirement
- Why retirement should be seen not as a one-time event, but as an evolutionary process
- The powerful questions you should ask about this next life-stage – and how your answers can shape your ideal retirement
- How retirement provides the freedom to follow your passions – and allows for continuing personal growth
Details:Host: Ford Myers
Date: Thursday, October 04, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work
Share This Article
About the Presenter:Ford R. Myers is an award-winning Career Coach and a Certified Retirement Coach. His firm, Career Potential, LLC, helps clients take charge of their careers, create the work they love, and earn what they deserve!
Ford has held senior consulting positions at three of the nation’s largest career service firms. His articles and interviews have appeared in thousands of publications and websites, and he has conducted presentations at hundreds of companies, associations and universities.
In addition, Ford has been a frequent guest on television and radio programs nationwide. He is the author of two books: “Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring” and “The Ultimate Career Guide.”