Job Search Myths and Realities
This webinar is Expired.
Are you looking for a new job, or planning to make a change sometime soon? If so, these and other job search myths might be standing in your way:
- Creating Impactful Value Propositions
- Developing Compelling Personal Marketing Collateral
- Using LinkedIn as a Search Engine
- Attracting & Engaging Recruiters
- The Before, During and After of Effective Interviewing
- Negotiating and On-Boarding
- "I will find my next job by applying online."
- "My resume is the most important job search tool."
- "I need to apply to as many companies as I can."
- "A recruiter will help me find a job."
- "No one will hire me because I am older."
- "Networking doesn’t work for me."
- "I can do this without help."
It's time to rethink your assumptions about the executive hiring process, and debunk the myths once and for all. During this roundtable discussion, our expert panel of executive career advisors, coaches and recruiters will separate fact from fiction, and share strategies to help you stand out, get noticed, and get interviewed for the roles that are right for you.
Details:Host: Don Weintraub
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work
Share This Article
About the Presenter:Don Weintraub is Managing Director and an Executive Career Coach with ExecuNet. Previously, he was the Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Associates, a performance improvement consulting, coaching and executive search company.
With 15 years of executive recruiting experience and many more years as a CEO, COO and hiring manager, Don is a recognized expert in:
Sam Mehar is Director of Executive Branding at ExecuNet.
Prior roles include an extensive consulting career with McKinsey and Accenture, and as an independent business advisor.
Sam has expertise in brand strategy and analysis, strategic content and marketing.
Stuart Levine is an ExecuNet Career Advisor and Strategist.
Stuart is an employment attorney, executive recruiter, and career coach.
Established in 1995, Levine & Associates provides executive recruiting, outplacement, and career coaching for executives, professionals, and nationally recognized corporate clients.
Registration:Contact: Member Services
Deadline is March 28, 2018Once you have registered, within 24 hours you will receive an email with complete instructions for joining this online interactive event.
This webinar is Expired.