We are in a Transition Tidal Wave resulting in millions of prospective entrepreneurs testing the waters of buying an existing business. However, most prospective business buyers have no background in determining the value of a business or how to finance the prospective acquisition.
This Master Class session led by Aaron Paul, Managing Director of Acquisition Finders, focuses on valuation and financing strategies for private business acquisitions. Acquisition Finders is a national mergers and acquisitions firm specializing in uncovering, negotiating and financing viable, private acquisition opportunities for corporate executives and private equity investors. Watch the recording of this session of ExecuNet Master Class to learn:
- Core valuation methods and how to determine the real-world value of a business
- Tax-advantaged structures you can use to negotiate a great price on an acquisition
- Strategies to reduce the risk of buying an existing business
- How to finance your acquisition to take advantage of historic low-interest rates, and more
Aaron will share his expert knowledge and vast experience, as well as illuminating case studies on how to value and finance the purchase of an existing business. If you’re considering business ownership as a new career path, then don’t miss this presentation.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “I think it was a very well put together introduction to valuing a business and where to find the financing as well as what the financing will require.”
- “I absolutely recommend this program! Aaron is clearly an expert in the field & not a wasted moment for the entire hour. Very high-value time investment for me.”
- “Information was presented in easy to understand terms for novice. There is obviously more to learn, however in one hour, there was enough information shared in a structure that is actionable.”
Do you care about leadership? Your company’s future? What about your own career? Then don’t miss a single ExecuNet Master Class, plus get every recording – past, present, and future – as a Platinum member: https://www.execunet.com/membership/
No Replies to "How to Value and Finance a Business Acquisition"