The temptations are there – time off with the family, a little golf, a walk on the beach. Taking the summer off from your job search and getting back into it when the “kids go back to school” would be very easy.
STOP! Summer is not the time to give up on your job search—leave that to your competition.
In this recorded session of ExecuNet Master Class, ExecuNet Managing Director Don Weintraub will show you strategies and techniques for succeeding in your search when the mercury rises, including how to:
- Avoid a “generic” Value Proposition—one that doesn’t stand out in written or verbal form
- Make your “Personal Marketing Collateral” contemporary and able to support your candidacy, from resume development to networking, interviewing and onboarding
- Take advantage of all the rich opportunities summer offers for networking—one-on-one, in groups, with friends and strangers
- Defeat your competition at each stage of the interview process so that YOU “get the offer”
Here’s What Some Attendee of the Live Event Had to Say
- “Branding, branding, packaging, packaging, marketing, marketing. I got it!”
- “I need a ValueGraphic! I need to be better prepared to tell my story.”
- “I’m not into marketing me so this was an eye-opener.”
- “Good info from the perspective of someone who has helped many execs find positions.”
- “Can I get another hour of your time? I just wanted to learn more ways on how to combat looking old on a resume.”
Don’t let lazy summer days make you lazy in your job search! With Coach Don’s help you will “beach” the competition and reel-in the position you want.
No Replies to "There is No Vacation in Job Search"