The temptations are there – time off with the family, a little golf, a walk on the beach. Taking the summer off from your job search and getting back into it when the “kids go back to school” would be very easy.
Don’t think this way. Summer is not the time to give up on your job search—leave that to your competition.
You can still enjoy your summertime while taking advantage of the pluses of a summertime search.
In this session of ExecuNet Master Class, ExecuNet Managing Director Don Weintraub shows you strategies and techniques for succeeding in your search when the mercury rises, including how to:
- Avoid a “generic” Value Proposition—one that doesn’t stand out in written or verbal form
- Make your “Personal Marketing Collateral” contemporary and able to support your candidacy, from resume posting, to interviewing and hiring
- Take advantage of all the rich opportunities summer offers for networking—one-on-one, in groups, with friends and strangers
- Defeat your competition at each stage of the interview process so that YOU “get the offer”
Don’t let lazy summer days make you lazy in your job search! With Don’s help you will “beach” the competition and reel-in the position you want.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Best single one hour event on job search and tools I have attended.”
- “I’d recommend this Master Class because people in the average ExecuNet age group (age 52-53) may be searching for employment in the way they did 20 and 30 years ago. That’s outdated. They need to use Don Weintraub’s push-pull marketing strategy. Look, but be found, too.”
- “The session showed how much the process has changed over the past 10 years in differentiating my value from my competition.”
- “Great input but I’m not telling anyone because I want a competitive advantage!”
Click here for program slides
Don Weintraub is a Managing Director and an Executive Career Coach with ExecuNet. He heads up ExecuNet’s Career Strategists Group. Previously, he was the Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Associates, a performance improvement consulting, coaching and executive search company.
With 15 years of executive recruiting experience and many more years as a senior executive and hiring manager, Don is a recognized expert in:
- Personal Branding and Marketing
- Compensation negotiation and
He has been a trusted advisor to executives and executive teams of more than 50 companies.
No Replies to "There is No Vacation in Job Search"