Leaders who recognize analytically sophisticated companies outperform their competitors will be able to drive organizational transformation. Analytics is fundamental to business success, and analytics has continued to evolve from business initiative to business imperative; enterprise data to big data; and advancing single organizations to transforming entire industries.
Big Data enables organizations to transform through these four high-value initiatives:
- Grow, retain and satisfy customers
- Increase operational efficiency
- Transform financial processes
- Manage risk, fraud and regulatory compliance
In this webinar, IBM’s Richard Perret leads you through:
- Why today’s leaders need to know about Big Data
- The holistic approach that turns information into insight and insight into business outcomes
- How Big Data enables companies to work smarter
- Aligning organizational goals using Big Data
- What you can do to champion a Big Data strategy at your current or next organization
No Replies to "Understand How "Big Data" Can Drive Organizational Transformation – and Your Career"