Walter Isaacson is currently the chairman of the Aspen Institute, and was formerly the chairman of CNN. He was also managing editor of TIME magazine, and has written numerous books, the most recent of which is The Innovators. The most recent before that was Steve Jobs’ biography, and many others before that, all of which are well worth reading.
In this candid conversation with ExecuNet CMO Tony Vlahos, Walter dispels innovation myths, reveals where innovation comes from, and much more.
- (0:42) Who is innovative now
- (2:07) The source of innovation
- (2:58) “Second mover” advantage
- (4:23) The secret to great innovation
- (5:55) The power of imagination – and failure
- (6:52) Hitting “refresh”
No Replies to "The Truth About Innovation: A Conversation With Walter Isaacson"