It’s undeniable. Finding time to continue your personal and professional development is a challenge. The answer that thousands of executives have found is Executive Master Class. On a near weekly schedule, we bring to your computer or phone a leading expert in leadership, careers, business development, and executive wellbeing. In just one hour you’ll gain inspiration and real-world actionable advice from people we aren’t usually able to connect with.
I wanted to take a moment to share some of the comments other members have shared with us in the last few months after attending a Master Class session:
- “I am not always in the position to receive this sort of guidance in the workplace, so the master class sessions really help.”
- “Insightful and motivating. Great Master Class!”
- “The strategies provided in Master Class are above and beyond what is available in the marketplace today. This is an excellent career development forum.”
- “I’m very impressed with the sign-up, reminders, PDF sent several hours prior to the class and the on-time begin and end. The format and subject matter expert were excellent. A great use of my time and very appreciated!”
- “I’ve attended several and the information is always good.
- “You are inspiring me! Thank you. Great discussion.”
- “I appreciate ExecuNet’s Master Classes! Real life situations approached by experienced professionals in a great learning environment!”
- “I always take away at least one ‘nugget’ from [Master Class].”
- “I always learn something new and also am inspired by the presenter.”
- “High-profile speaker, with a superb talent for storytelling and sharing her (and others’) experiences.”
- “Casual [and yet] it touched all the key points in career advancement especially for women.”
- “I have recommended Master Classes to many of my management and executive colleagues. Real situations that executives face in the business world with real-life approaches that can move a career forward!”
That’s what your peers are saying! Check out the upcoming sessions and see what has them so excited!
Session Leader: Pete Gilfillan, Franchise Consultant
In this session of ExecuNet Master Class, you’ll hear from someone who made “The Switch” to entrepreneurship. Pete Gilfillan, international best-selling author of HIRE YOURSELF and successful entrepreneur, along with a very special guest will join talk about taking control of one’s destiny, conquering the natural fear of a new path, what it takes to get started, and the biggest lessons learned so far. Attend this session and learn to separate in your own mind the myths of business ownership from reality. Most importantly, you’ll gain a clear understanding of how you, too, can trade corporate life for entrepreneurship and have the freedom and career you’ve been dreaming of.
Session Leader: Tom Asacker
This entertaining and thought-provoking Master Class on belief will describe the three self-enhancing value components brands are struggling to implement, but need to in order to engage today’s skeptical and discerning customers and clients. You’ll gain insightful, actionable answers to help navigate today’s new realities and create unwavering belief in your brand – a deep-dive immersive experience that will engage your brain and light a fire inside you and your team.
Tom’s passion and vision will inspire business leaders and entrepreneurs of all stripes, shake the sleep out of any organization, and renew a focus on creating the kind of value that customers are happy to choose, talk about, and make an integral part of their busy lives.
Session Leaders: Don Weintraub, Harriette Lowenthal and Patricia Romboletti, ExecuNet Career Strategists
The interviewing process begins long before you walk through the hiring manager’s door! Are you armed with the secret weapon that you need to bring to your next interview to help you stand out and get the hiring manager to visualize you solving problems for him?
During this roundtable discussion, our expert panel of senior executive career advisers, coaches and recruiters will walk you through the interview process, from pre-interview preparation to follow-up. They will share strategies for succeeding at every step along the way. You will leave this provocative, question-and-answer session with invaluable information that will significantly improve your interviewing skills and overall job search success.
Our strategist panel discussions are hugely popular sessions! Reserve your spot today!
You don’t ever have to miss a thing! If you cannot attend a session live, simply register today and we’ll send the recorded version to your Inbox.
No Replies to "Trusted Advice That Will Motivate, Inspire and Move Your Career Forward"