On August 18, ExecuNet Founder Dave Opton and ExecuNet President Mark Anderson hosted a session of ExecuNet Master Class in which they discussed the recent trends in the executive job market based on our research.
ExecuNet’s job market intelligence reporting has become a workplace essential, delivering timely career insight and ahead-of-the-curve analysis that enables business executives, recruiters and industry followers to be continually in the know. In this program they reveal insights and provide useful advice that will help you get ahead, whether you are trying to find work or advance your career.
Whether you’re looking for a new job today or in the near future, it’s important to get the facts about today’s talent market. In this session you’ll learn the top trends fueling executive talent acquisition and career insights that will help you get noticed, get interviews, and get offers.
Some of the topics addressed are:
- The 2016-2017 War for Talent: What it means for you
- Where the executive job growth lies and how to find opportunities
- The level of demand for talent and pockets where demand for talent is greatest
- Surefire ways to stand out during your job search
- The top effective ways to get a recruiter’s attention
- Overcoming the unemployment bias in your job search
- How older job seekers find ways to avoid age bias, and more
According to ExecuNet research, 80 percent of recruiters say job specs are getting more demanding. Our research, which includes thousands of recruiters and talent managers, reveals 82 percent of recruiters say their clients are taking longer to make hiring decisions, but when they do make an offer, 62 percent are more willing to negotiate. Knowing how to navigate this process is becoming increasingly important.
No Replies to "The Top Job Market Trends Every Executive Needs to Know: A Meetup With ExecuNet's Mark Anderson and Dave Opton"