Sir Winston Churchill once said, “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” Similarly, Dr. Shan Hussain feels that a healthy team is the greatest asset any organization can have.
The wealth of a company depends on the health of the workers, and many studies have demonstrated the profitable effects of incorporating wellness into the workplace.
In this ExecuNet Master Class session, Dr. Hussain describes the fundamentals of how to achieve optimal health, and how this can help to improve energy, vitality, and individual and team performance.
Health often appears complicated, and Dr. Hussain’s goal is to simplify it using three broad principles.
The basis of Dr. Hussain’s work is to help teach people everything they need to know about how great health can be achieved in a natural and sustainable way. Over the course of this session, he will show how anyone can begin to improve their health in a relaxed and enjoyable manner without needing to make huge changes to their diet or lifestyle.
As a result of this presentation, you’ll learn:
- How to achieve balanced health
- The root cause of most, if not all illness
- How to deal with the three different types of stress
- Why wellness in the workplace is critical to your company’s success, and how to achieve it
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Event Had to Say:
- “If this is a good example of the quality of topics and presenters [of ExecuNet Master Class] – I’ll be attending a lot more!”
- “Very interesting and different approach.”
- “Great practical insight, important subject for personal and workplace productivity and effectiveness and encouraging simple solutions that are sustainable and produce results, as in the 3 case studies presented.”
- “If he ever has a seminar in the U.S. — I’d love to attend!”
- “Excellent helpful suggestions that can be applied immediately.”
No Replies to "The Three Principles of Enduring Health: A Natural Approach to Sustainable Wellness, Energy and Vitality "