Research has found that in some fields more than half of employees show at least one sign of burnout and that burnout has a negative effect on organizational outcomes.
Increased competition, 24/7 online connectivity and the explosion of information and data available online threatens to overwhelm today’s managers. Leaders need to act now to help guard their people against a heightened risk of burnout. In this session of ExecuNet Master Class led by Michael Lee Stallard, co-founder and president of E Pluribus Partners, you will learn:
- The 3 main elements of burnout
- Signs and effects of burnout to watch for in your employees
- The surprising solution to protecting workers from burnout
- A simple, memorable and actionable framework to create a culture that increases resilience
- 5 proven practices that help protect people from burnout
Employee burnout is a serious issue, and causes lost productivity and loss of top talent. Learn how to prevent it before the fire starts raging.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Extremely knowledgeable and effective presentation from the beginning to the end.”
- “This was one of the best webinars I have ever attended.”
- “I think all managers would greatly benefit from implementing this within their organization to bred a culture of communication and connectivity.”
- “Relevant topic for today one that is often overlooked with a focus on cost savings and efficiency.”
No Replies to "The Surprising Way to Reduce Burnout Within Organizations"