Selling is an uncomfortable word for many business executives, but we are all salespeople whether we like it or not. No one enjoys pushing others, but you have to sell yourself to get hired, get a date, get funding for your startup or get pretty much anywhere in your career.
Imagine how many life opportunities you’ve missed by choosing not to sell yourself in some way. Now imagine yourself never missing another.
Attend this Master Class session led by the renowned “Pitch Whisperer” John Livesay if you are:
- A startup who has to pitch to get funding
- A salesperson or sales manager and want to learn how to pull in new clients (vs. feeling like you are pushing your message)
- Eager to get a promotion
- Trying to get great people to join your team, but need a “hook” to get them to pick you over another offer
In this hour-long session, John will show you how to go from:
- Stumbling through a pitch to soaring
- Confusing your clients to creating clarity
- Boring your clients to inspiring them
- The 3 secrets to boost your confidence before you pitch
- How to make your pitch memorable
- The top 3 mistakes to avoid when pitching investors (especially #2!)
- How to answer the questions “Why You” and “Why Now?”
- The 3 unspoken questions buyers have when they hear you pitch, and how to answer them
- How to become a storyteller to PULL people in vs. Selling them
We have a choice in how we feel and how skilled we become in selling ourselves. It can determine whether our path will be one where we get stuck in our fear or one in which we flourish.
Here’s what some of those who attended the live event had to say:
- “Substantive content very well delivered by a respected industry expert.”
- “Great materials. It was obvious the speaker was an expert delivering valuable information.”
- “Very detailed and oriented to either job search or selling a service or product. Very useful information.”
- “This was one of the best ever. VERY full of good content and well presented.”
- “This was one of the best ‘webinars’ I have ever attended.”
- “You guys do an AWESOME JOB! I wish all the webinars I attended would be so well-conceived, run and structured.”
Attend this session to learn how to pitch like a natural and get to YES.
John is partners with Judy Robinett in Crack The Funding Code, which gets founders funded fast. He hosts The Successful Pitch podcast with investors from around the world. He is the Pitch Mentor at Startfast.net, the number one accelerator in Upstate New York.
After a successful 20-year career in media sales with Conde Nast where he worked across all 22 brands in their corporate division, John won salesperson of the year in 2012.
No Replies to "The Successful Pitch: Getting to YES"