One of the things we do here at ExecuNet is help members who work with our coaches develop a Value Report. It is the strategic plan from which the member’s job search strategy is created based on his/her unique collection of circumstances, experiences, needs, wants, strengths and weaknesses. “It’s the seed from which the entire process grows. It becomes the springboard for your elevator pitch, your resume, your LinkedIn profile, your job search strategy. It’s an invaluable document to remind you just how great you are and ensures that all facets of your job search are in alignment,” says coach Marsha Muawwad.
The Value Report contains:
- 5-6 Competencies: We identify what you do really, really well.
- Your Attributes: The reason people like you (because liking you is a big part of “good fit”)
- Your Ideal Job: Your search cannot be a success until you know what you want. We don’t help you find a job – we help you find the right job.
- Professional Challenges: Deep dive into what you have overcome and achieved to get where you are professionally. We flush out things that are you’re too close to see.
- Background & History: The whole picture of who you are as a person.
The Value Report gives structure to your search. It can be used to prepare before an interview so that you talk about yourself in a clear and consistent manner with a practiced delivery. It contains all the personal information any job seeker needs.
“There are two things I know ExecuNet does world-class, and that is Your Career at a Glance graphic document and the Value Report.” –ExecuNet Coach Marsha Muawwad
No Replies to "Be Strategic in Your Career Search"