As an executive, presentations are a natural part of your life, often to sell an idea, product, and even yourself. But are they all effective? Sometimes the presentation doesn’t produce the desired effect: the audience doesn’t learn anything or their actions don’t change. And when your career is depending on it, that failed presentation can derail your success.
To create standout presentations, Martin Sykes with a team of senior consultants and a graphic designer developed a process called CAST — Content, Audience, Story and Tell — over a 12-year period. It’s been a quiet success, until now. It has since been adopted by major organizations and conveyed in a new book that teaches you how to use this amazing process to create and make high-impact presentations in your own organization.
In this instructional webinar, Martin will show you how to:
- Go beyond PowerPoint slides to create presentations that influence your peers and effect change
- Learn the secrets of making presentations that tell your story
- Build complete visual stories, step by step, by using the CAST method to first create a Story Map and from there, a compelling presentation
- Sell yourself in interviews with powerful visual storytelling techniques
- Trigger change in your company with Stories That Move Mountains
No Replies to "Stories that Move Mountains: Storytelling for Persuasive Presentations"