Most career experts would tell you to start looking for a new job while you‘re still employed. But when you do—you must tread carefully.
In this ExecuNet Master Class session, executive job search expert and career strategist Marsha Muawwad shares strategies and tips for conducting a successful “stealth” search. Specific topics addressed include:
- How to overcome feelings of disloyalty to your current employer
- Tips for confidentially conducting research and collecting information about your next employer
- The steps in a stealth job search: everything from setting a direction and defining your brand, to creating and implementing your search plan and beyond
- The best job-search channels to use while still employed
- How to design a resume and LinkedIn profile to secure the kind of job you truly want
- Risky behavior to avoid – on LinkedIn, on social media, in the office and in your personal life – while raising your visibility with search firms and your network
- What to do – and NOT to do – once you start getting interviews
- Why working with a coach during your stealth search can be a huge advantage
- How to handle your current boss if she gets wind of your plans
There is a right way and wrong way for someone at your level to look for a job while still gainfully employed. Listen to this recorded session to learn what it takes to balance your current job and your career search and create the best results all around.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “I was struck by the presenter’s common sense and authentic approach. GREAT STRAIGHTFORWARD ADVICE!”
- “This was one of the best ExecuNet events that I have attended. This was obviously a presenter who was comfortable in this role and well-practiced.”
- “Very informative from a tremendously knowledgeable source.”
- “Marsha has a great style and depth of knowledge that is helpful to any professional looking for a job.”
No Replies to "Stealth Job Search Strategies for Executives"