As a senior-level executive looking for work in 2020, you need every advantage you can get. This rapid-fire Q&A session puts acclaimed ExecuNet career coach Marsha Muawwad in your corner. In the course of 40 minutes, Marsha will reveal proven, systematic approaches for getting noticed, interviews, and the right offers. She’ll share expert tips and secrets to help you:
- Create a winning resume
- Grab recruiters’ attention
- Change jobs after 50 – using approaches that really work
- Master self-promotion in your job search
- And much more
As an ExecuNet VIP, you have access to trusted answers that can help you land faster.
Feedback From Some VIPs Who Tuned in for the Live Program:
- “Loved Marsha’s enthusiasm and practical advice. Preparation and practice. No magic just hard work.”
- “Straightforward, insightful, actionable.”
- “Would definitely refer to those that are down to earth and not looking for the silver bullets and high-tech tricks.”
No Replies to "What Does Somebody Have to Do to Get a Job Around Here? Expert Advice that Will Get You Hired"