Exclusively for ExecuNet members, Dave Opton, founder of ExecuNet and his guest Harriette Lowenthal, an ExecuNet Career Strategist, bring you solutions to executive career issues that are important to you. This is a chance for members to call in and submit their most pressing career questions to our executive search experts. Whatever issues are most pressing for you are what Dave and Harriette talk about. Members in job search find this to be an invaluable opportunity to receive personalized help. The recording of this call includes:
- (04:30) The hot topics in executive job search today
- (12:00) Getting noticed when applying to posted positions
- (15:02) The importance of cover letters
- (20:54) Going back to a corporate environment
- (25:48) Differentiating between candidates
- (29:00) Overused resume words
- (32:42) Customizing resumes
- (36:00) Resume length
- (39:41) Industry change
- (45:25) Signs of age bias
Do you have a question for Dave? Join the Six-Figure Hotline! Check for upcoming sessions now.
No Replies to "Six-Figure Hotline With Dave Opton and Harriette Lowenthal"