Exclusively for ExecuNet members, Dave Opton, founder of ExecuNet and guest Harriette Lowenthal, an ExecuNet Career Strategist, bring you solutions to executive career issues that are important to you. Topics discussed on this call include:
- (07:29) What are the top few tools someone new to ExecuNet should get familiar with?
- (14:38) What resume style do hiring managers want to see? Are they open to non-traditional resume styles?
- (18:53) How does one network with recruiters within ExecuNet?
- (21:30) How accepted are video resume presentations?
- (22:56) How do ExecuNet members network with each other?
- (26:05) What role do recruiters play in ExecuNet?
- (28:26) When going back for second and third interviews with the same company, should I use different examples of successes and ask different questions?
- (32:03) How can I renew contact with a company that was interested in me last year, but the timing wasn’t right for me then?
- (33:02) Where can job seekers find recruiters and the area they specialize in?
- (36:28) How can someone who is over 50 and has always owned his own business interest recruiters?
- (40:34) What are your thoughts on taking a lesser position for the purpose of gaining entry into a desired organization?
- (45:10) What does the over-50 job seeker need to remember?
- (49:38) Any red flags to consider when pursuing temp-to-perm situations?
- (52:04) What is the best way for an internal candidate to appear attractive to management for a leadership role?
- (53:22) What’s the best way to disguise age on resumes?
Do you have a question for Dave? Join the Six-Figure Hotline! Check for upcoming sessions now.
No Replies to "Six-Figure Hotline With Dave Opton and Harriette Lowenthal"