Exclusively for ExecuNet members, Dave Opton, founder of ExecuNet and his guest Don Weintraub, Managing Director of ExecuNet’s Career Strategists, bring you solutions to executive career issues that are important to you. This is a chance for members to call in and speak with executive search experts on whatever issues are most pressing for them at that time. Members in job search find this to be an invaluable opportunity. Topics discussed on this call include:
- (9:50) The mediocre resume vs. an exceptional resume
- (19:01) No response from companies after interviewing
- (25:55) Including photographs on resumes
- (28:22) Combating age discrimination when in job search
- (39:02) Done everything experts suggest but still cannot get a job at my level
- (45:50) Why we can’t articulate our value proposition
- (49:54) Getting connected with private equity firms
- (56:46) Companies that promise to get you a job or interview
- (58:20) Getting a sense of how large the pool of job seekers is in an industry
Do you have a question for Dave? Join the Six-Figure Hotline! Check for upcoming sessions now.
No Replies to "Six-Figure Hotline With Dave Opton and Don Weintraub"