Exclusively for ExecuNet members, Dave Opton, founder of ExecuNet and his guest Don Weintraub, Managing Director of ExecuNet’s Career Strategists, bring you solutions to executive career issues that are important to you. This is a chance for members to call in and submit their most pressing career questions to our executive search experts. Whatever issues are most pressing for you are what Dave and Don talk about. Members in job search find this to be an invaluable opportunity to receive personalized help. The recording of this call includes:
- (06:00) The state of the job market
- (08:04) Dealing with recruiter silence
- (15:55) Unemployed job seekers
- (22:30) The value of posted positions
- (32:50) Connecting with interviewers online
- (35:30) Resigned from position but interviewers think I may have been let go
- (37:00) Standing out through a resume
- (40:26) Targeting companies
- (47:53) Networking events in Texas
- (49:23) Starting networking events in new areas
- (51:21) How working at a position below abilities affects job search prospects
Do you have a question for Dave? Join the Six-Figure Hotline! Check for upcoming sessions now.
No Replies to "Six-Figure Hotline With Dave Opton and Don Weintraub"