Exclusively for ExecuNet members, Dave Opton, founder of ExecuNet and his guest Debbie Farrell, an ExecuNet Career Strategist, bring you solutions to executive career issues that are important to you. This is a chance for members to call in and speak with executive search experts on whatever issues are most pressing for them at that time. Members in job search find this to be an invaluable opportunity. Topics discussed on this call include:
- (6:18) Accepting a position that doesn’t require the same level of leadership as previous positions
- (11:53) Franchise opportunities
- (13:54) Negotiating salary when you get an offer
- (17:33) Networking with recruiters after getting downsized
- (24:25) Onboarding into a new Vice President position
- (27:27) Maintaining the same level of compensation when changing jobs
- (30:25) Listing skills and competencies on a resume in a strategic manner
- (37:40) Moving from corporate world to working for myself
- (43:05) The difference between LinkedIn and ExecuNet
- (45:43) How to let employers know you have a resume gap because of caring for dying parent
- (48:35) Ageism in the workplace
- (51:57) When HR brings up salary before an offer has been made
- (55:01) When candidates are ruled out because of lack of industry experience
Do you have a question for Dave? Join the Six-Figure Hotline! Check for upcoming sessions now.
No Replies to "Six-Figure Hotline With Dave Opton and Debbie Farrell"