Exclusively for ExecuNet members, Dave Opton, founder of ExecuNet and guest Bill Crigger, an ExecuNet Career Strategist, bring you solutions to executive career issues that are important to you. Topics discussed on this call include:
- (9:22) Applying online, networking, HR gatekeepers
- (13:25) Professional resume writing
- (17:29) Networking discreetly when employed
- (24:24) Online networking and new contacts
- (28:30) Paying career coaches
- (32:26) Taking a lesser position
- (35:55) Recruiters following up with candidates
- (39:09) Short videos that are posted with social media accounts and included in the application process
- (41:40) Sending unsolicited well-crafted fishing letters or value proposition visuals to companies
- (45:45) Networking…email or a phone call?
- (47:38) Job search burnout
- (53:22) Out of state job search
- (54:50) Moving from consulting to a full-time job in the corporate world
Do you have a question for Dave? Join the Six-Figure Hotline! Check for upcoming sessions now.
No Replies to "Six-Figure Hotline With Dave Opton and Bill Crigger"