Women still hold only 19 percent of US board seats. What could change that?
Sheila Ronning, CEO and Founder of Women in the Boardroom and a nationally recognized authority on board service, met recently with ExecuNet CMO Tony Vlahos to discuss how women can plan and advance their path to the boardroom.
- (0:40) It’s still really the “old boys” network
- (1:50) Are US companies promoting enough talented women?
- (2:15) The trouble with board quotas
- (3:23) What makes a woman a strong board candidate?
- (4:29) The confidence factor
- (6:26) How networking increases women’s success rate
- (7:39) About Women in the Boardroom
No Replies to "Sheila Ronning: Women in the Boardroom"