One of the world’s leading marketing minds had an engaging and lively conversation with ExecuNet’s Anthony Vlahos on a variety of topics. This excerpt contains Seth’s views on effective leadership and management.
- (0:05) What’s missing from today’s upper management
- (2:07) The discomfort of leadership
- (3:28) The single most important way to enhance creativity in the workplace
- (4:57) Why it’s difficult for leaders to tell us where we’re really going
- (6:30) The problem with job descriptions
No Replies to "Seth Godin on Effective Leadership and Management"