Traditionally, retirement meant leaving your long-term job with a pat on the back and a gold watch – “liberated” to pursue nothing more than rest and relaxation. But retirement is actually an opportunity to experience transformation and renewal.
This ExecuNet Master Class session led by Certified Retirement Coach Ford R. Myers delves into the ways that retirement impacts every facet of your life. Attendees will learn what it takes to create a meaningful retirement, and will discover:
- How different retirement is now than it was in the past, and how planning your retirement is as vital as it was to plan your career
- How unprepared most executives are for the loss of work identity, and how to still enjoy fulfillment and purpose in retirement
- Why retirement should be seen not as a one-time event, but as an evolutionary process
- The powerful questions you should ask about this next life-stage – and how your answers can shape your ideal retirement
- How retirement provides the freedom to follow your passions – and allows for continuing personal growth
It’s time to change the way we view retirement. Rather than an ending, retirement should be a new beginning. Instead of retiring FROM something, retire TO something wonderful. What will that “something” be for you?
Here’s What Some of the Attendees of the Live Event Had to Say:
- “Useful and Practical insights.”
- “I’d recommend [this Master Class] to people who are still working. I’m already semi-retired and I wish I’d been exposed to this work before I made the change.”
- “I would like to get the complimentary advice session, thanks a million!”
- “You guys do a great job with making the webinars interactive.”
No Replies to "Retirement: A Natural Evolution of Career Development"