Is your résumé opening doors or closing them? Are you not getting interviews for the executive roles you want, despite having excellent qualifications?
During this roundtable discussion, our expert panel of executive career advisers, coaches and recruiters share strategies that can help you stand out, get noticed, and get interviewed for the roles that are right for you. Topics include:
- How to get your résumé noticed by both online systems and recruiters
- What an interview-winning résumé looks like in today’s executive job market
- How to avoid common career liabilities in your résumé
- Why you need a personal brand statement, and how to craft one that sets you apart from the competition
- Places to put your brand to work for you in your job search
Available ondemand, this advice-filled, question-and-answer session will fill you with invaluable information that will significantly improve your résumé quality and overall job search success.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event said they learned:
- “I found the suggestion of stating why you were hired for each job quite compelling and something I will incorporate into my resume. Phrasing it that way struck a chord with me and it illuminated how I could more succinctly describe my responsibilities that the subsequent achievement bullets would support.”
- “I need to make my ‘branding statement’ stronger on my resume. I thought it was pretty good, but after attending this presentation I realize it can be much better and help me stand out from my competitors.”
- “Very good tips on how to better market myself during job search — i.e. resume, personal brand statement/tagline, LinkedIn presence, keywords, etc.”
- “I’d heard of a value proposition, but had not thought of a concise branding statement of a few words, beginning with an ‘ing’ word. Great! Lots of good content for beginners and advanced job seekers alike!”
No Replies to "Résumé, Personal Branding and Job Search Strategies: An Expert Panel Discussion"