Whether you’re changing functional roles, moving to a different office, or navigating a new promotion or assignment, business executives have to reinvent themselves all the time. How can you successfully reintroduce yourself to your existing contacts, and demonstrate your expertise to new colleagues?
In this session of ExecuNet Master Class, drawing on her book Reinventing You (HBR Press), Dorie Clark – an adjunct professor at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business – provides a step-by-step framework to think big about your professional goals and take control of your career. You’ll learn how to:
- Assess your unique strengths
- Hone your professional reputation
- Ensure that others recognize the powerful contribution only you can make
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “I learned to not let others’ definition of me limit my direction for myself. Also to tell my story as a story rather than a resume.”
- “AWESOME…one of the best presenters! Great ideas on how to reinvent yourself!”
- “The presentation was excellent, lots of great energy for a webinar. The material and recommendations were excellent.”
- “Everything was perfect. Definitely a Top 5 webinar in my 3 years with ExecuNet, and possibly the best ever!”
Don’t miss this remarkable hour!
Do you care about leadership? Your company’s future? What about your own career? Then don’t miss a single session of ExecuNet Master Class, plus get every recording – past, present, and future – as a Platinum member: https://www.execunet.com/membership/
ExecuNet’s original series, ExecuNet Master Class, transforms the world’s leading community of the brightest business thinkers, top leadership experts, and trusted executive career advisors into your own personal network of instructors to help you do your very best work and take your career where you want it to go next. Our goal is to provide you with 365 days of inspiration to help you meet every career, business and leadership challenge that you encounter.
Click here for program slides
No Replies to "Reinventing YOU"