We help recruiters connect with top candidates. As a community for executives only, this is the place search professionals come to find C-level talent who are serious and prepared to explore the possibilities for what new challenges might look like. If you’re looking for remarkable people to fill a vacancy on your team, or on your client’s team, ask us to find who you are looking for: an ExecuNet Certified candidate who knows how to talk about the value they will bring to a new role.
Here are some examples of the executive talent we’ve helped recently:
- An SVP of Technology who was a part of the SEC and wants to move to the private sector.
- A #2 man in a company who has no further growth opportunities and wants to leverage passive (quiet search) strategies in attracting opportunities for what’s next…somewhere else.
- A senior sales professional in Biotech/Medical Devices who hasn’t needed to look for a job in 20 years. Laid off and frustrated with the challenges of job search, he’s getting our “value conversation” training so he can talk about his value instead of his “chronology.”
- A highly effective consumer marketing executive with extensive experience in print and digital direct marketing looking for his last act before retirement.
- A CEO/President who landed a new position in a private equity portfolio company on his own only to determine that the opportunity was misrepresented to him. He’s working with us to ensure he ends up with a better fit this time.
Reach out and let us know who you are looking for. We’ll match your openings with some final slate caliber candidates!
Mark Anderson is ExecuNet's president and chief economist. An Arjay Miller Scholar, Mark received his MBA from Stanford University and a BA in economics from Yale University. He joined ExecuNet in 1993, with extensive marketing and new product and business development experience, having served as president and founder of A&M Associates, an investment management firm. Mark's corporate leadership experience includes several senior marketing and financial positions with RCA Global Communications (a GE subsidiary) and American Can Company.
No Replies to "Recruiters, Connect With Top Candidates"