Finally, a headhunter gives it to you straight.
Headhunters are a mystery no longer. In this ExecuNet Master Class session, 25-year executive recruiter, bestselling author, and Kellogg School professor Jeff Hyman reveals:
- The realities of executive-level job searching
- How to get (and keep) headhunters’ attention
- The way you’ll actually find your next role
- 5 ways to make sure a headhunter never calls you again
If you’re in a job search or thinking about it, you don’t want to miss this session.
Jeff is always one of our highest rated presenters and he was again this time. Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “More programs with Jeff Hyman please. I have been following his work for a few months and he truly is excellent in the field of executive recruiting.”
- “A mind changer.”
- “Full of practical and sensible tips/nuggets.”
- “Jeff spoke with a street smart sense of reality, not the glorified traditional approach.”
- “Jeff helped to paint the picture of what really happens on the other side of the phone or email.”
- “Vital to hear directly for an active executive recruiter’s perspective.”
- “Jeff presented valuable information that was relevant to the current hiring climate.”
- “Absolutely essential advice. Low unemployment requires each of us to differentiate ourselves.”
- “A great educational webinar and no sales pitch detected. Loved the content, well structured and delivered.”
- “Straight talk from an experienced professional in this specialty.”
- “A great wake up hour.”
- “Great, new information for me and makes me look at the job search process much differently.”
No Replies to "The Realities of Executive Job Search"