Being known as a thought leader in your niche is the very best career insurance around.
As the best-connected, most-respected, and most highly valued people in their organizations or industries, thought leaders are usually the last to find themselves without a role or opportunity when there is a company acquisition, reorganization, or downturn. Their wide network of connections, communities, and constituencies help them to land their next role without any significant difficulty or detour along the way.
Join thought leadership consultant and author Denise Brosseau as she shares these seven steps on the journey from leader to thought leader:
- Step One: Find Your Driving Passion
- Step Two: Build Your Ripples of Influence
- Step Three: Activate Your Advocates
- Step Four: Put Your “I” on the Line
- Step Five: Codify Your Lessons Learned
- Step Six: Put Yourself on S.H.O.U.T.
- Step Seven: Incite® Evolution
Are you ready to build the credibility and influence you need to accelerate your career by becoming a well-known thought leader? Then don’t miss this extraordinary presentation!
No Replies to "Ready to Be a Thought Leader? 7 Steps to Elevating Your Ideas, Your Organization and Your Career"