Some of the greatest business minds in the world descended upon New York City to share their thoughts on provoking socially conscience change, growth and wealth.
- Sir Ken Robinson spoke about cultivating creativity.
- Rita McGrath foretold the end of competitive advantage.
- Philippe Starck shared his views on design, creativity and opening the doors of the human brain.
- Peter Diamandis spoke about creating an age of abundance.
- Malcolm Gladwell relayed the art of battling giants.
- Linda Rottenberg believes crazy is a compliment and a sign that you’re on the right path to entrepreneurial success in a turbulent world.
- Claudio Fernandez-Araoz explained that it’s not the how or the who that matters… it’s the what.
- Ian Bremmer captivated the attendees with his views of winning in a G-zero world.
- Blake Mycoskie told the story of how he started something that matters, and redefined what it means to do business.
- Daniel Gilbert illuminated a psychologist’s perspective on making decisions that are right for you.
- Linda Hill offered suggestions on leveraging your organization’s collective genius.
- Simon Sinek explained why leaders really do eat last.
- Gary Kasparov shared strategies for effective leadership and explained why chessmasters know about business.
ExecuNet wrote and produced the executive summary of the stage presentations of these brilliant thought leaders. Click here to read it now: ExecuNet World Business Forum 2014 Executive Summary
No Replies to "The Provocateurs"