Deliver presentations with impact — even under the most challenging and pressure-filled business situations.
Stumbling over words. Drawing a blank on names. Fumbling with notes and equipment. It’s no wonder an estimated 75 percent of us dread public speaking.
In this presentation, Leslie Kawai shares three core skills that will immediately improve your business presentations, and the brain science behind why they work. Leslie will discuss:
- What to do when presentation anxiety strikes
- Strategies for delivering a presentation with confidence, polish and professionalism
- Messaging skills that will make your presentations “stick” and help your audience more quickly process and retain what you are telling them
- Nonverbal codes and how to use them so that your “executive presence” is felt and your message is heard, and more.
With this presentation, you will:
- Build your confidence as a presenter
- Feel empowered to use your new skills immediately
- Know that your improved presentation skills will help build your career
This webinar is for CEOs and executives who want to build confidence and credibility with their audiences and deliver presentations that get results.
No Replies to "Power Presenting: Core Skills for Delivering Business Presentations With Impact"