In his new book, Performing Under Pressure, New York Times bestselling author Dr. Hendrie Weisinger tackles the greatest obstacle to personal success, whether on a job interview, on the golf course, on stage at Carnegie Hall or a business presentation.
Recently Dr. Weisinger, a world-renowned psychologist and pioneer in the field of pressure management, sat down with ExecuNet CMO Tony Vlahos to discuss why nobody performs better under pressure, how pressure in fact makes us do worse, approaches we can take to diminish the effects of pressure on our performance, and much more.
- 01:40: Exploding the myth of “working better” under pressure
- 03:40: Rule 1: Don’t confuse pressure with a stressful moment
- 06:20: Strategies for winning in pressure-filled work situations
- 13:55: Why successful people don’t crumble under pressure
- 16:50: Competitive pressure in business
2 Replies to "Dr. Hendrie Weisinger: Performing Under Pressure"