Harriette provides strategic guidance and coaching to help ExecuNet Members land their next opportunity. This includes uncovering their unique personal value proposition and defining competitive differentiators to advance their careers. This also includes providing detailed feedback for improving a member’s personal marketing collateral—well beyond their resume. Harriette also lead sessions of ExecuNet Master Class.
Leveraging her experience in public, private, not-for-profit and education sectors, her expertise includes organization/individual assessment, measurement and research; strategy development and execution; selection and succession management processes; diversity and inclusion; and executive/leadership development. Harriette has consulted with organizations including: Caterpillar, Hallmark Cards, Eli Lilly, General Motors, BP, McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing), DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler AG and Chrysler LLC), Hathaway Brown School, Kaiser Permanente, The Ohio State Medical Center, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Bank One (now Chase Manhattan Bank), and countless others.
Harriette earned her undergraduate and master’s degrees in psychology and counseling education from the University of Southern California, where she was instrumental in pioneering a student-athletic academic counseling program. In addition to ExecuNet, she is the founder and principle of a small consulting company. Her prior roles included: Corporate Director—Training & Development for Amoco Corporation; Marketing and Product Manager, Senior Consultant and Executive Assessor and Coach — Development Dimensions International (DDI).
Coach Harriette has led many sessions of ExecuNet Master Class:
- The Senior Executive-level Job Interview: Proven Success Strategies and Tactics
- ExecuNet Live: Your Job Search Questions Answered!
- Interviewing: How to Prep Like a Pro and Handle the Tough Questions
- Resume, Personal Branding and Job Search Strategies
- How to Ace a Senior-level Job Interview: An Expert Panel Discussion
- The Key to Identifying Your Keywords
- What You Think You Know About Executive-level Interviewing: It’s Wrong!
- So, Tell Me About Yourself: Propelling Your Job Search With Great Storytelling
You can contact Coach Harriette through the Career Strategy Group.
|There are no meetings set at this time.|