No matter your age, life stage, bank account balance or career level, you can learn how to pivot strategically into your next opportunity!
Career change doesn’t have to be a crisis, and plateaus don’t have to be a problem. In fact, if change is the only constant, now more than ever as it relates to our economy, it behooves us all to get better at it.
In this Master Class session led by author, speaker, career coach and business strategist Jenny Blake, you’ll discover why your best chance of success lies right under your feet! This interactive session will focus on Jenny’s Pivot Method, a four-stage process that will teach you how to:
- Identify your existing strengths, interests and experiences, and define your version of success
- Scan the horizon for new opportunities, skills, people and opportunities, without falling prey to analysis-paralysis or compare-and-despair
- Reduce risk by running small experiments that can provide feedback and help determine next steps in your career trajectory
- Launch with confidence, bolstered by the skills and methodology to adjust seamlessly and continuously as you move in your new direction
Pivoting is a mindset and a skillset, and it is one we can all get better at. This session will resonate with any executive facing the question of “what comes next?” by providing a methodical plan to move forward, one that you can cycle through as many times as necessary.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Excellent presentation. Jenny has a crisp, engaging style, and it was fun.”
- “Many are change averse and these ideas make it more logical/analytical than fly by the seat of your pants.”
- “A simplified and easy to follow approach to career transition and career development that is not intimidating because it is done in bite size pieces.”
- “I have to say there has not been one of these webinars where I haven’t learned something new or something to do better.”
1 Reply to "Pivot: The Only Move That Matters is Your Next One"