The coronavirus crisis continues to impact how we live, work and look for jobs. Companies are looking ahead, anticipating that the road to some kind of normal will likely be a long journey, and planning for growth — including who they will hire to jump headfirst into new challenges and lead the organization to greater heights.
To gain their attention, pass their evaluation and win the role, you’re going to have to approach your job search differently: systematically hit it from multiple angles to keep yourself from falling into the résumé black hole and being overlooked for the position you really deserve.
Attend this ExecuNet Master Class session led by esteemed senior-level executive coach Marsha Muawwad to discover a proven system for getting noticed, interviews and the job you want. Marsha will address the critical aspects of search at your level, including how to:
- Create an impactful and unique value proposition
- Strengthen and leverage your network
- Turn your overlooked résumé into a differentiating marketing document
- Use LinkedIn to raise your visibility with recruiters
- Make the best impact at the virtual interview, and much more
Marsha will also share conversations she is having with CEO’s, senior executives and executive recruiters regarding how they see the recruitment process changing and what candidates must do to get their attention.
Here’s What Some People Who Attended the Live Event Had to Say:
- “Some truly valued takeaways to utilize in my search, and compelled me to possibly look at the ExecuNet services.”
- “Very high level presentation, given by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.”
- “One of the best presentations from ExecuNet that I have heard. Very pragmatic and insightful from someone who has plenty of experience.”
- “Insightful on navigating the new normal in virtual interview.”
- “Gets you updated and fresh on the executive market trends.”
- “Encouraging me to keep my head up and to keep moving forward.”
No Replies to "Mastering the Executive Job Search in the New Normal"