In this ExecuNet Master Class session, bestselling author Peter Bregman unlocks the secrets of highly successful leaders – no matter your role or level in the hierarchy – and pinpoints the missing ingredient that makes all the difference: Emotional Courage.
Emotional Courage distinguishes powerful leaders from weak ones. It means speaking up when others are silent and remaining steadfast, grounded, and measured in the face of uncertainty. It means responding productively to political opposition—maybe even bad-faith backstabbing—without getting sidetracked, distracted, or losing focus.
Peter brings the ideas of his new book to life, explaining why emotional courage is the key to having hard conversations, creating accountability, and inspiring action on your most important work. And, most importantly, he’ll give you a taste of emotional courage in the moment so that you leave the session a stronger leader than when you came in.
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Event Had to Say:
- “Excellent content for self-improvement and further developing leadership skills.”
- “Peter was very knowledgeable and engaging throughout the session.”
- “Peter was a great speaker and motivator.”
- “I would recommend this Master Class since not all of us are emotionally courageous and emotional courageousness is so important to leadership.”
- “Helpful not only for work-life but personal life as well … people making a career transition need to self-evaluate their skills and personality as they approach a new challenge.”
- “[Master Class] presenters are first class”
No Replies to "Leading With Emotional Courage"