Are you ready to take on the role of “Questioner-in-Chief?”
In this presentation, Warren Berger, author of the new bestselling book A More Beautiful Question, explains why today’s business executives must be more comfortable asking questions, and encouraging those around them to question more.
Warren talks about:
- How dynamic change in today’s marketplace creates the need for more and better questioning by leaders
- Research showing that the most successful CEOs are usually expert questioners
- How to create a “Culture of Inquiry” in your company
- Why some leaders don’t feel comfortable asking questions (and how they can overcome that)
- How to get better at asking “actionable questions” that lead to tangible results
Warren will also share some of the most important questions that every business leader today should be asking him/herself. And he’ll explain why you might want to consider replacing your company’s “mission statement” with something more engaging and compelling—namely, a “mission question.”
No Replies to "Leadership and Questioning"