Exploring the 7 leadership styles that lead to greatness
After decades of coaching powerful executives around the world, Lolly Daskal has observed that leaders rise to their positions by relying on a specific set of values and traits. But in time, every executive reaches a point where performance suffers and failure persists. Few leaders understand why this happens, or know how to prevent it.
For the first time, Lolly Daskal presents the remarkably powerful system she uses to help top executives harness the virtues of their leadership styles. In this ExecuNet Master Class session, she illustrates how leaders embody up to seven different styles, which she calls, archetypes: The Rebel, Explorer, Truth Teller, Hero, Inventor, Navigator, and Knight— each with powerful attributes. However, these archetypes also have within them hidden gaps that cause leaders to fail.
Lolly Daskal reveals a groundbreaking new way to understand your strengths, leverage your gaps, and move forward to greater and more meaningful success. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the seven leadership styles that lead to greatness
- Understand and leverage the gaps that get in the way of your success
- Adopt the best leadership styles for success
- Achieve breakthrough insights into what makes you successful and what holds you back
If you are looking to channel your best talents and take your career to an entirely new level, this session will give you the insight and tools you need to achieve greatness.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Highly knowledgeable professor, good content, short enough to fit into my calendar.”
- “Incredibly valuable content on leadership communicated/articulated in a superbly well digested manner –and a remarkable speaker! Triggers inner reflection and action, thanks to better self-awareness.”
- “We all have a tendency to get caught up in the business without stepping back to self-assess our shortcomings. My experience with colleagues and seeing their gaps lends itself to this becoming a very helpful resource for the entire organization.”
- “I think as leaders, we don’t have the time or stop to think about our leadership gaps and in this master class you get a better understanding and begin to review your own style and come to a realization of the gaps in your leadership.”
No Replies to "The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness"