If you’ve ever had an interest in joining the management team of a private equity-backed company, this ExecuNet Master Class session is for you.
World-renowned executive recruiter and author Jeff Hyman debunks the myths and sets you straight! Based on his two decades of recruiting for PE firms – and his successful stint as COO of a portfolio company – he walks you through what it’s really like to be part of this misunderstood category of companies.
Here’s What Some People Who Attended the Live Event Had to Say:
- “Plus, he’ll take you step-by-step through how to get your seat at the table, if you feel up to the challenge.
- “I expected fluff and generalizations but Jeff Hyman delivered the goods. He explained the pitfalls and where to waste time. I wish I had him working with me!”
- “Very insightful – delivers insider’s view on how most people approach the process…and 99% are doing it wrong or ineffectively.”
- “Very well done, inspiring me to build and execute my game plan to capture my opportunity!”
- “Simply one of the best webinars I’ve attended….”
- “Course content was as advertised or better, signup was easy, connecting was painless, presentation very insightful, presenter excellent, no technical issues and you provided the slides…Excellent.”
No Replies to "Landing a Private Equity Management Team Position"