Much like many others, I am going to take some time off in August. You know… relax a little, recharge the batteries so I am at full speed after Labor Day. I tend to keep up with my reading during the year simply because of the nature of my business, but I still make a point to read one book when I take time off every August. This got me thinking that many of you are likely about to take an end-of-summer break and may be looking for a good book to share it with.
The authors of the books I have listed below are all members of the ExecuNet community in one way of another. You can browse or search for them on the site and you will see content, Master Classes and video interviews they have done with us. I have read all of these books this year and found each to be exceptional.
- Connection Culture, by Michael Lee Stallard, is for leaders who want to improve their organization’s culture, making it healthier.
- Performing Under Pressure, by Hendrie Weisinger, will guide readers to understand everyday pressures and develop nerves of steel.
- Love Your Job: The New Rules for Career Happiness, by Kerry Hannon, shows what we need to do to feel more fulfilled at our jobs. Anyone feeling unappreciated at work needs to read this one!
- What to Do When it’s Your Turn, by Seth Godin, is a huge dose of encouragement from one of the greatest teachers alive today. Guarantee this book will get you moving when you’re feeling stuck.
- Evergreen: Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving, by Noah Fleming, explores why so many businesses are obsessed with the pursuit of new customers… at the expense of their current customers. This book will guide you to be better at driving sustainable business growth through customer retention.
- Got Your Attention? How to Create Intrigue and Connect with Anyone, by Sam Horn, will reshape your perspective on how to communicate. You’ll learn how to get noticed and make sure your voice is heard.
Do yourself a favor and read at least one before the summer ends. You won’t be sorry and you’ll be sailing into the Fall full speed ahead.
Now, I am motivated to figure out what book I will be reading while on vacation!
No Replies to "Inspiring, Engaging, Informative... Find What You Need"